You can claim the following expenses:
- Mileage: If you travel by car, we'll refund you 20p per mile. If you share a car with someone else, we'll pay 30p per mile.
Please note that you may need to provide proof of mileage, such as a screenshot of your GPS app or a printout of your route.
- Train ticket: If you travel by train, we'll refund you the cheapest 2nd class train ticket available from your main train station.
Please note that you'll need to provide a copy of your ticket or receipt.
We are not able to refund things like parking fees, tolls or taxi fares - unless previously discussed and authorised.
How to Submit Your Claim?
To submit your claim, please complete our expense form.
- Attach all the necessary documents, such as receipts, tickets, or mileage proofs.
- Submit your form and documents by 2pm on the last day of the retreat.
- We'll process your claim within 3 working days and transfer the money to your bank account.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with your travel expense claim, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.